from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An incinerator for refuse.
- n. An explosive, usually remote-controlled device for effecting a destruct.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who destructs.
- n. In object-oriented programming, the command sequence that is launched when the execution of an object is finished.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A destroyer.
- n. A furnace or oven for the burning or carbonizing of refuse.
- n. in object-oriented programming, a function which destroys an object which was previously created by a different function.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A destroyer; a consumer.
- n. Specifically, a furnace or crematory for the burning of refuse.
Sorry, no etymologies found.