from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being determinate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State of being determinate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being determinate, certain, or precise.
- n. The quality of being determined or of persevering fixedness of purpose; determination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being predictable with great confidence
Sorry, no etymologies found.