from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To represent as a devil.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make a devil of.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To act or be like a devil.
- To make a devil of; place among devils.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. turn into a devil or make devilish
devil + -ize (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.