American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To cause to be devilish or diabolical.
- v. To represent as diabolical.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To render diabolical or devilish; impart diabolical ideas to.
- v. archaic to represent as diabolical
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. rare To render diabolical.
- v. turn into a devil or make devilish
“Wait until the democrat propose something and propose the opposite or say no and diabolize the plan and scare people with phonies and lies.”
“I think this was an operation to diabolize demonize the government of Cote d'Ivoire, Kalo added.”
“Greek deified nature, not being able to diabolize it; still he knew that it must be ruled and transmuted by mind.”
‘diabolize’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for diabolize.