from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To cause to be devilish or diabolical.
- transitive v. To represent as diabolical.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to represent as diabolical
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To render diabolical.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To render diabolical or devilish; impart diabolical ideas to.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. turn into a devil or make devilish
Sorry, no etymologies found.