from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small Australian marsupial of the genus Parantechinus (Parantechinus apicalis), somewhat reminiscent of a mouse.
- n. A dibble (device for making holes in which to plant seeds).
- n. A person who uses a dibble.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, dibbles, or makes holes in the ground for seed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who dibbles, or an instrument for dibbling.
dibble + -er (Wiktionary)