from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A suffrutescent plant, Dictamnus albus (the only species), with strong perfume and showy flowers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A suffrutescent herb, Dictamnus Fraxinella (the only species), with strong perfume and showy flowers. The volatile oil of the leaves is highly inflammable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A plant of the genus Dictamnus.
- n. [capitalized] [NL.] A genus of rutaceous plants, of a single species, D. albus, the fraxinella or dittany, a native of southern Europe and central Asia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a dicotyledonous genus of the family Rutaceae
Latin. See dittany. (Wiktionary)