from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or pertaining to dodos
- adj. Extinct.
- adj. Obsolete. Old-fashioned. Out of date. No longer in common use or practice.
- adj. Very old or having very old-fashioned views and unwilling to change or adapt.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like or pertaining to the genus Didus, or the dodo.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the genus Didus or family Dididœ; being or resembling a dodo.
Sorry, no etymologies found.