from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The peal of a bell.
- n. Slang An empty-headed person; a fool.
- intransitive v. To ring; jingle.
- adj. Characterized by a hammering exchange, as of blows: a ding-dong fight.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of ding dong (sound made by a bell)
- n. A woman's breast.
- n. A fight, an argument; a set-to.
- n. An idiot.
Imitative.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)