from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To divide into constituent parts.
- intransitive v. To break up or break apart.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not aggregate
- v. to separate or break down into components
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To destroy the aggregation of; to separate into component parts, as an aggregate mass.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To separate into component parts, or from an aggregate; break up the aggregation of.
dis- + aggregate (Wiktionary)