from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To drive from a bench or seat.
- v. To deprive (a bencher) of his privileges.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To drive from a bench or seat.
- transitive v. To deprive (a bencher) of his privileges.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To drive from, or cause to leave, a bench or seat.
- In English law, to deprive of the status and privileges of a bencher.
dis- + bench (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.