from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Concave.
- adj. Slanting toward one another at the bottom. Used of a pair of wheels.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dish.
- adj. Shaped like a dish; concave.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Concave, as a dish; hollowed out.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. shaped like a dish or pan
Sorry, no etymologies found.