from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who, or that which, disinfects.
- n. An apparatus for applying disinfectants.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, disinfects; an apparatus for applying disinfectants.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which disinfects; specifically, a device for diffusing a disinfectant in the air to purify it, or destroy contagion.
- n. A machine or apparatus for disinfecting and cleaning garments, bedding, etc., by means of hot water, steam, chemicals, or the fumes of burning materials.
disinfect + -or (Wiktionary)