Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being dispensable; the capability of being dispensed.or dispensed with.
- n. The quality of being dispensable.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. Quality of being dispensable.
- n. the quality possessed by something that you can get along without
- dispensable + -ness (Wiktionary)
“The precious metals are, in many respects, so diametrically opposed in properties to wheat, in their dispensableness, transportable character and durability, for instance, that these two classes of commodities are best adapted to act as counter-balances to each other. (”
‘dispensableness’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for dispensableness.