from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a distributive manner
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. By distribution; singly; not collectively; in a distributive manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- By distribution; singly; not collectively; in a distributive sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a distributive manner
- adv. as individuals or as separate units (not collectively)
Sorry, no etymologies found.