from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of divulging or publishing. publication (obs)
- n. The disclosure or revelation of a secret
- n. The communication of technology or science to the general public, public awareness of science.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of divulging or publishing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of spreading abroad or publishing.
From Latin divulgatio. Compare French divulgation. (Wiktionary)