from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To establish a permanent residence.
- v. To establish a permanent residence for (someone).
- v. To settle (oneself) into a mode of thinking or the like.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To establish in a permanent residence; to domicile.
- transitive v. To domesticate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To provide with or establish in a domicile; fix in a place of residence.
- To render domestic; tame.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make one's home in a particular place or community
- v. provide housing for
Sorry, no etymologies found.