from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Towards the dorsal side
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. On, or toward, the dorsum, or back; on the dorsal side of; dorsad.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a dorsal situation; on the back; by the back.
- In a dorsal direction; toward the back; dorsad.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a dorsal location or direction
Sorry, no etymologies found.