from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A first-class degree both in classics and mathematics.
- n. One who achieves such a degree.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A degree of the first class both in classics and mathematics.
- One who gains at examinations the highest honor both in the classics and the mathematics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a first-class honours degree in two subjects
Sorry, no etymologies found.