American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A tree (Dracaena draco) of the Canary Islands, having a thick trunk, clusters of sword-shaped leaves, and orange fruit.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The Dracœna Draco. See Dracœna.
- n. any of several trees, of the genus Dracaena, having a thick trunk, sword-shaped leaves and orange fruit, especially Dracaena draco from the Canary Islands - the source of dragon's blood
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Bot.) a West African liliaceous tree (Dracæna Draco), yielding one of the resins called dragon's blood. See Dracæna.
- n. tall tree of the Canary Islands; source of dragon's blood
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘dragon tree’.
Trees I've discovered (or, in some cases, discovered again) and have fallen in love with.
names of plants, flowers, trees, etc.
Looking for tweets for dragon tree.