from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A common road or path for driving cattle.
- n. A drift, or horizontal passage in a mine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A common way, road, or path, for driving cattle.
- n. Same as Drift, 11.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A road over which cattle are driven.
- n. Nautical and in mining, same as drift.
- n. In stock-raising, a right of way across neighboring land.
drift + way (Wiktionary)