from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An impairment in the ability to control movements, characterized by spasmodic or repetitive motions or lack of coordination.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. impairment of voluntary movements resulting in fragmented or jerky motions
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an abnormality in performing voluntary muscle movements.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, impaired power of voluntary movement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. abnormality in performing voluntary muscle movements
Sorry, no etymologies found.