from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking ears.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Without ears; hence, deaf or unwilling to hear.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Deprived of ears; having the ears cropped.
- Destitute of ears; not eared; exauriculate: as, the earless seals.
- Specifically, in ornithology, having no plumicorns: as, the earless owls.
- Not giving ear; not inclined to hear or listen.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking external ears
Sorry, no etymologies found.