from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something which is displeasing to the ear- for instance, loud noises or bad music.
- n. Dermatitis of the ear in water buffalo
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An annoyance to the ear.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Morose; quarrelsome; apt to take offense.
- n. Something that offends the ear.
From ear and sore. (Wiktionary)
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.