from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A digression in which a person is introduced speaking his or her own words.
- n. The point at which a male's sex drive is at its peak, supposed to be dictated by a natural cycle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A digression in which a person is introduced speaking his own words.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In rhetoric, a digression.
- n. In Greek music, the raising or sharping of a tone: opposed to eclysis.
Ancient Greek a throwing out, a digression. (Wiktionary)