from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The position, functions, or guidance of an editor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the position or job of being an editor
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The office or charge of an editor; care and superintendence of a publication.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The office of an editor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the position of editor
editor + -ship (Wiktionary)