from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A group of eight persons or things, one more than a sevensome and one less than a ninesome
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. eight people considered as a unit.
- n. a Scottish reel for eight dancers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. eight people considered as a unit
- n. a Scottish reel for eight dancers
eight + -some (Wiktionary)