from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. gracefully, smoothly, and swiftly; with supreme style.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a manner to please nice taste; with elegance; with due symmetry; richly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an elegant manner; with elegance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a gracefully elegant manner
- adv. with elegance; in a tastefully elegant manner
elegant + -ly (Wiktionary)