from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To set on fire.
- transitive v. To cause to glow; light up.
- transitive v. Archaic To emblazon.
- transitive v. Archaic To decorate lavishly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To kindle; set ablaze.
- v. To adorn with glittering embellishments; cause to glitter or shine.
- v. To illuminate; to etch or display in a bright, fiery way; blazon.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To adorn with glittering embellishments.
- transitive v. To paint or adorn with armorial figures; to blazon, or emblazon.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To kindle; set in a blaze.
- To adorn with glittering embellishments; cause to glitter or shine.
- To display or set forth conspicuously or ostentatiously; blazon.
Smart converter free download - get a 10 discount promotions analysers for physical values bga stencils clamps pc based software which allows fast unlock for htc smart only o2-benq or emblaze activations, without paying money.
All in all I guess it's an awesome article to emblaze the essential premises of successful
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.