from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To embody in bronze; to set up a bronze representation of, as of a person.
- v. To colour in imitation of bronze.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To embody in bronze; to set up a bronze representation of, as of a person.
- transitive v. To color in imitation of bronze. See Bronze, v. t.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To form or represent in bronze, as a statue.
em- + bronze (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.