from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. viscous, glutinous, adhesive
- n. A drug causing constipation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Fit to be applied as a plaster; glutinous; adhesive.
- n. A medicine causing constipation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Viscous; glutinous; adhesive; fit to be applied as a plaster: as, emplastic applications.
- n. A constipating medicine.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.