from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That yields an emulsion (or a milk-like substance)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Softening; milklike.
- adj. Yielding oil by expression.
- adj. Producing or yielding a milklike substance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Yielding oil by expression: as, emulsive seeds.
- Producing or yielding a milk-like substance: as, emulsive acids.
Sorry, no etymologies found.