American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The branch of dentistry that deals with diseases of the tooth root, dental pulp, and surrounding tissue.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. the branch of dentistry dealing with diseases of the dental pulp.
- n. the treatment of diseases of the dental pulp, especially by completely removing the pulp and nerve inside a tooth and its root, and replacing it with a filling material; root canal therapy; pulp canal therapy.
- n. the branch of dentistry dealing with diseases of the dental pulp
- endo- + (ortho)dontics. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“If you are really a money chaser, go for endodontics they clean up.”
“Then, you had forgotten, they only pay 50% of endodontics the pulpotomy, and they don't even cover the laughing gas at all.”
“For a long while, Gary continued writing while he went to school and started practicing, and then he got so involved in dentistry—his specialty was endodontics; root canals—that he stopped.”
“Christopher S. Wenckus, head of the endodontics department at the University of Illinois at Chicago's College of Dentistry, said deaths or serious complications following root canals are "horribly uncommon.”
“James Kulild, a professor of endodontics at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, said there are very limited circumstances under which a paper clip could be used during dental procedures.”
“Dr. Kakoli handles the endodontics aspect of dentistry and will administer root canal therapy to those patients in need of the same.”
“Regenerative endodontics, the development and delivery of tissues to replace diseased or damaged dental pulp, has the potential to provide a revolutionary alternative to pulp removal.”
“Dr. Kakoli is the root canal expert and handles all aspects of endodontics.”
“It is awarded to Andrea Nackley, PhD, assistant professor of endodontics with a joint appointment in pharmacology at the University of North”
“Each video is professionally narrated, covering a wide range of topics from restorative procedures to cosmetic procedures to endodontics.”
Looking for tweets for endodontics.