Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To variegate; spot, as with hail.
- To make serrate; give an indented outline to.
- To form an edging or border; run in a waving or indented line.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To variegate or spot, as with hail.
- v. (Her.) To indent with small curves. See Engrailed.
- v. To form an edging or border; to run in curved or indented lines.
- en- + grail? (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘engrail’.
"Luciferous Logolepsy is a collection of over 9,000 obscure English words. Though the definition of an 'English' word might seem to be straightforward, it is not. There exist so many adopted, deriv...
More randomly-garnered terms from the world of words that don't quite yet fit into my other lists.
Looking for tweets for engrail.