from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To arrange in order; to rank.
- v. To rove over; to range.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To range in order; to put in rank; to arrange.
- transitive v. To rove over; to range.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To put in order or in line.
- To rove over; range.
en- + range. Compare enrank, arrange. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.