from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To speak an epilogue to.
- v. To utter as an epilogue.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To speak an epilogue to; to utter as an epilogue.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To add to in the manner of an epilogue.
- To write or pronounce an epilogue; use the style of epilogues.
See epilogism. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.