from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of aesthetician.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of aesthetician.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One skilled or engaged in the study of esthetics; a professor of esthetics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a worker skilled in giving beauty treatments (manicures and facials etc.)
- n. a philosopher who specializes in the nature of beauty
Sorry, no etymologies found.