from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A specialist in ethics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person, especially a philosopher, who studies principles governing right and wrong conduct.
- n. A person who advocates a particular set of principles governing right and wrong conduct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is versed in ethics, or has written on ethics.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A writer on ethics; one versed in ethical science.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a philosopher who specializes in ethics
Sorry, no etymologies found.