from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To explain or interpret euhemeristically.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to explain or interpret something using the theory of Euhemeros
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To interpret (mythology) on the theory of euhemerism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To treat or explain in the manner of Euhemerus; treat or explain rationalistically: as, to euhemerize a myth (that is, to explain it as being founded on a basis of history). See euhemerism.
- To believe in or practise euhemerism; treat or explain myths euhemeristically.
Sorry, no etymologies found.