American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Readily transformed into tissue, as in the healing of a wound.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In physiology, capable of being transformed into permanent organized tissue.
- n. A substance thus transformable.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Med.) Having the capacity of becoming organizable in a high degree, as the matter forming the false membranes which sometimes result from acute inflammation in a healthy person.
- n. (Med.) Organizable substance by which the tissues of an animal body are renewed.
- eu- + plastic (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘euplastic’.
List of words, mostly adjectives, that end in -plastic.
Ironic that in this list "plastic", contrary to its definition, remains fixed and immutable at the end of each word. Only the ac...
Looking for tweets for euplastic.