from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can evaporate or undergo evaporation: evaporable liquids.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. capable of evaporation
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being converted into vapor, or dissipated by evaporation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being dissipated by evaporation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used of substances) capable of being volatilized
Sorry, no etymologies found.