from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To winnow out; to fan.
- v. To discuss; to ventilate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To winnow out; to fan.
- transitive v. To discuss; to ventilate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To ventilate; sift by fanning.
- Hence To discuss.
Latin eventilatus, past participle of eventilare to fan. See ventilate. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.