from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an everlasting manner; so as to be everlasting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an everlasting manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Eternally; perpetually; forever.
- For all time, or for an indefinitely long time; permanently; continuously; incessantly: often used hyperbolically: as, you are everlastingly grumbling.
- Beyond limitation or bounds; excessively; immoderately: as, he is everlastingly stingy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. for a limitless time
Sorry, no etymologies found.