from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a manner that demonstrates excellence; very well.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an excellent manner; well in a high degree.
- adv. In a high or superior degree; -- in this literal use, not implying worthiness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an excellent manner; in an eminent degree; in a manner to please or command esteem, or to be useful.
- Exceedingly; superlatively; surpassingly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. extremely well
excellent + -ly (Wiktionary)