from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Functioning in exhalation.
- n. An organ, such as the siphon of a clam, that is used for exhalation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. exhaling (emitting a fluid)
- n. Something that emits a fluid
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the quality of exhaling or evaporating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the quality of exhaling or emitting.
- n. That which exhales or is exhaled.
- n. Also, less properly, exhalent.
Sorry, no etymologies found.