from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an expedient manner
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an expedient manner; fitly; suitably; conveniently.
- adv. With expedition; quickly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Hastily; quickly.
- In an expedient manner; fitly; suitably; conveniently.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an expedient manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.