from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Subject to extradition: extraditable fugitives.
- adj. Making liable to extradition: an extraditable crime.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be extradited.
- adj. For which one can be extradited.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Subject, or liable, to extradition, as a fugitive from justice.
- adj. Making liable to extradition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Warranting extradition: as, an extraditable offense.
- Subject to extradition or to the provisions of an extradition treaty: as, an extraditable person.
Sorry, no etymologies found.