from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Somebody's own act and deed.
- n. The product, in multiplication.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A man's own act and deed.
- n. Anything stated and made certain.
- n. The due execution of a will, including everything necessary to its validity.
- n. The product. See Facient, 2.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In law, a thing done; an act or a deed; anything stated and made certain; the statement of a case for the court.
- n. In mathematics, the result of a multiplication; a product.
From Latin factum. See fact. (Wiktionary)