from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To break into pieces through being in a dilapidated state.
- v. To be emotionally in crisis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. become separated into pieces or fragments
- v. go to pieces
- v. break or fall apart into fragments
- v. lose one's emotional or mental composure
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.