from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man having a wife and children.
- n. A man devoted to his family.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An adult male with a spouse and children to whose well-being he is dedicated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A man of domestic habits.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a man whose family is of major importance in his life
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.