from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A condition of utmost perfection: played the part of the martyr to a fare-thee-well.
- n. The most extreme degree: beat his opponent in the match to a veritable fare-thee-well.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Alternative spelling of fare thee well.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. state of perfection; the utmost degree.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. state of perfection; the utmost degree
From fare thee well, may it go well with you, good-bye.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)